NetSuite by Role
Real Time Access, Anywhere - Anytime
Lead Your Organization Forward
Take part in implementing a fully cloud-based software suite that connects financial, customer and product data — all in a single, integrated system. NetSuite is the #1 cloud business management suite, used by more than 40,000 organizations worldwide. Your organization will be able to run ERP, CRM, and eCommerce all in the cloud with real-time access from anywhere and anytime.
NetSuite’s one business software system streamlines all aspects of your organization including sales, finance, service, and fulfillment.
CEO - Chief Executive Officers
As a business owner or CEO, you are ultimately responsible for every decision made within your organization. While the job can be quite demanding, it can also be rewarding when your business finds great success. You may have a crystal-clear view of where you want the company to be, but not always a clear vision of how to get there.
Here’s how NetSuite will help:
- Growth scalability: Cloud technology helps scale and boost efficiency for new product and service development.
- Cost reduction: It greatly reduces costs of infrastructure and ongoing support requirements to maintain an ERP system.
- Efficient decision-making: Real-time dashboards, analytics, and reporting delivers detailed views of sales, finance, and service performance.
- Anytime, anywhere access: Cloud software provides 24-hour access to financial and customer data — from anywhere.
CFO - Chief Financial Officers
The role of a CFO has evolved over the years, with its core responsibilities broadening. Beyond the typical obligations of planning, auditing, financial reporting, and treasury, CFO’s are playing a more integral role in capital allocation and portfolio management. In other words, NetSuite even pertains to you, Chief Financial Officers.
- Lower ownership costs: Cloud infrastructure roots out the need for maintenance of servers, hardware, databases, backups, and upgrades.
- Compliance optimization: NetSuite offers unparalleled accuracy and efficiency for meeting reporting, audit, and compliance standards.
- Easier decision-making: Real-time financial dashboards make decision-making better and faster.
- Scalable for growth: Enabled for multi-subsidiaries and used in over 100 countries across nearly 200 currencies.
CIO - Chief Information Officers
As a CIO, these days you have to be more versatile and more adaptive to business strategy. You have to pursue innovative measures to capitalize on emerging technologies and business models that will make your organization more competitive.
So how does NetSuite get the job done?
- Speedy deployment: Cloud computing infrastructure activates deployment of full-featured ERP without added IT resources.
- Globally enabled: Enabled for multi-subsidiaries and used in over 100 countries.
- Easy Upgrades and Customization: Catered specifically to diverse business processes with automated upgrades.
- Packaged Integration: Pre-integrated with other systems through respected partners.
As a controller, your role has most likely changed in ways that mirror those of a broader financial purpose. Consequently, your involvement in strategic support has raised your profile introducing you to concerns around how finance areas will reach a broader range of expectations. NetSuite has benefits that deliver, including:
- Improved reporting: A single vision of information across the entire business delivers unparalleled efficiency for meeting audit and reporting standards.
- Optimized financial processes: NetSuite transforms manual and paper-based processes into seamless workflows with efficient support.
- Global support: International organizations can manage multiple subsidiaries with broad global support.
- Enhanced financial close: Cloud technology improves revenue recognition and boosts financial close by up to 50 percent.