NetSuite by Role
Real Time Access, Anywhere - Anytime
Lead Your Organization Forward
Take part in implementing a fully cloud-based software suite that connects financial, customer and product data — all in a single, integrated system. NetSuite is the #1 cloud business management suite, used by more than 40,000 organizations worldwide. Your organization will be able to run ERP, CRM, and eCommerce all in the cloud with real-time access from anywhere and anytime.
NetSuite’s one business software system streamlines all aspects of your organization including sales, finance, service, and fulfillment.
CEO - Chief Executive Officers
As a business owner or CEO, you are ultimately responsible for every decision made within your organization. While the job can be quite demanding, it can also be rewarding when your business finds great success. You may have a crystal-clear view of where you want the company to be, but not always a clear vision of how to get there.
Here’s how NetSuite will help:
- Growth scalability: Cloud technology helps scale and boost efficiency for new product and service development.
- Cost reduction: It greatly reduces costs of infrastructure and ongoing support requirements to maintain an ERP system.
- Efficient decision-making: Real-time dashboards, analytics, and reporting delivers detailed views of sales, finance, and service performance.
- Anytime, anywhere access: Cloud software provides 24-hour access to financial and customer data — from anywhere.
CFO - Chief Financial Officers
The role of a CFO has evolved over the years, with its core responsibilities broadening. Beyond the typical obligations of planning, auditing, financial reporting, and treasury, CFO’s are playing a more integral role in capital allocation and portfolio management. In other words, NetSuite even pertains to you, Chief Financial Officers.
- Lower ownership costs: Cloud infrastructure roots out the need for maintenance of servers, hardware, databases, backups, and upgrades.
- Compliance optimization: NetSuite offers unparalleled accuracy and efficiency for meeting reporting, audit, and compliance standards.
- Easier decision-making: Real-time financial dashboards make decision-making better and faster.
- Scalable for growth: Enabled for multi-subsidiaries and used in over 100 countries across nearly 200 currencies.
CIO - Chief Information Officers
As a CIO, these days you have to be more versatile and more adaptive to business strategy. You have to pursue innovative measures to capitalize on emerging technologies and business models that will make your organization more competitive.
So how does NetSuite get the job done?
- Speedy deployment: Cloud computing infrastructure activates deployment of full-featured ERP without added IT resources.
- Globally enabled: Enabled for multi-subsidiaries and used in over 100 countries.
- Easy Upgrades and Customization: Catered specifically to diverse business processes with automated upgrades.
- Packaged Integration: Pre-integrated with other systems through respected partners.
As a controller, your role has most likely changed in ways that mirror those of a broader financial purpose. Consequently, your involvement in strategic support has raised your profile introducing you to concerns around how finance areas will reach a broader range of expectations. NetSuite has benefits that deliver, including:
- Improved reporting: A single vision of information across the entire business delivers unparalleled efficiency for meeting audit and reporting standards.
- Optimized financial processes: NetSuite transforms manual and paper-based processes into seamless workflows with efficient support.
- Global support: International organizations can manage multiple subsidiaries with broad global support.
- Enhanced financial close: Cloud technology improves revenue recognition and boosts financial close by up to 50 percent.
COO - Chief Operating Officers
As a COO, meeting the demands of today’s market can be a big challenge for companies that traditionally have been operating on multiple disconnected systems. How can you keep up at a time when the “Amazon Effect” has given rise to consumers’ expectations for a personalized, online shopping experience with endless options and fast delivery?
NetSuite can give you the edge you need:
- All-In-One System: A complete suite to support the modern business including ERP, CRM, PSA, omnichannel commerce, HR and Business Intelligence (BI) built on the NetSuite cloud platform.
- Business visibility: From financials to supply chain management to billing and beyond, NetSuite gives companies clear visibility and control of their business.
- Planning: Shorten cycle times, engage business users and enrich your planning process with an intuitive planning, budgeting and forecasting solution.
- Accelerate Processes: Accelerate the process by tying sales, finance and fulfillment to pricing, sales order management and returns management.
NetSuite SuitePeople securely weaves people data throughout the Suite, giving businesses complete control over their HR processes. SuitePeople empowers managers and HR professionals to streamline employee information, new hires, employee onboarding, payroll, promotions and compensation changes, all from a single Suite. Benifits include:
- Flexible: Leveraging the SuiteCloud platform, it can be customized and integrated into and always up to date on the latest release.
- Role-Based Security: Sophisticated role-based security allows executives, managers, supervisors and employees to support both themselves and their teams.
- Universal Data: Like CRM and every other NetSuite module, SuitePeople ensures people information is available throughout the enterprise allowing companies to nurture, protect and develop their talent.
- Unified Access: Part of the unified data model which allows people information to be seamlessly reported and analyzed from services, to the shop floor and the warehouse.
NetSuite’s project management solution enables project managers and team members to collaborate on projects and maintain current and accurate project status at all times, allowing managers to proactively identify and resolve potential issues with each engagement.
So how does NetSuite help get projects done?
- Project Visibility: View the entire project plan with an easy-to-read Gantt chart and get a comprehensive real-time snapshot of project status—down to the task level.
- Gain Control Over Risks & Issues: Record project issues down to the task level and track them with descriptions, severity, resolution date and assignment.
- Visibility Into Project Profitability: Track all the financial metrics of a project including budgets, estimates, work in progress, bookings, invoices, billing milestones, percentage complete and costs.
- Monitor Detailed Project Level Budgets: Create revenue and cost estimates for engagements and use “what if” scenarios to optimize price, margin, billing rates and staffing.