More than 2,700 mid-size to enterprise-level customers in 85+ countries can’t be wrong. And they’re not — Adaptive Insights is the worldwide leader in corporate performance management (CPM). With its integrated software as a service (SaaS) platform, the Adaptive Suite was built for finance, by finance, and features first-in-class capabilities in budgeting, forecasting, consolidation, reporting and business intelligence.
But don’t just take our word for it.
Learn why Adaptive is the #1 ranked CPM solution for customer satisfaction, according to Gartner — and why companies and nonprofits alike are choosing its powerful cloud-based software over the competition.
Here’s a Breakdown of Adaptive’s Top Competitors:
Adaptive Insights vs Anaplan
Anaplan focuses on sales planning, not finance. Adaptive is built for finance, by finance.
- Anaplan does not offer the Consolidations or Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities that Adaptive does
- Anaplan’s “build-it” approach means everything must be developed and maintained at significant cost, whereas Adaptive offers out-of-the-box functionality
- Adaptive pricing averages less than half the cost of Anaplan
Adaptive Insights vs. Prophix
Adaptive offers a vision of the future in comparison to Prophix, which is nearly 30 years old with significantly lower adoption and dated technology.
- Adaptive is powered by the cloud, significantly lowering Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Prophix is an on-premise solution, requiring costly upgrades and maintenance.
- Prophix does not offer the data visualization features of Adaptive Suite
- Prophix is nearly 30 years old, features a less intuitive interface and is more difficult to navigate than Adaptive
Adaptive Insights vs. Host Analytics
Adaptive Insight’s leading market-share and customer satisfaction within the cloud-based CPM market positions the company over Host Analytics, which is seeking acquisition amidst executive turnover, employee defections, and poor performance.
- Adaptive Insights is out-pacing Host Analytics in the cloud-based CPM market — 5x more customers have chosen Adaptive Insights over Host Analytics.
- Adaptive Insights features fully customizable reports out-of-the-box. With Host Analytics, creating and updating reports requires complex MDX programming at significant cost in time and resources.
- Changes to the database in Host Analytics forces users to wait for updated information, while Adaptive leverages real-time consolidations for immediate access to the latest data.
Adaptive Insights vs. Hyperion (Oracle)
Oracle’s Hyperion regularly scores low for customer satisfaction, technical complexity and ownership costs, according to CPM industry analysts. Unlike Adaptive, Hyperion is late to embrace the cloud and lags in technical innovation.
- Hyperion runs on-premise software for most of its customers, and is only beginning to offer cloud-based services. Adaptive Suite is native to the cloud, minimizing Total Cost of Ownership (TOC) and increasing ROI.
- Hyperion is based on 20+ year-old technology that was never intended to be used for a cloud-based service, as opposed to Adaptive, which was built specifically for the cloud.
- Hyperion is not user-friendly and is extremely complex, with multiple user interfaces for different functions, such as analysis, reporting, and administration. Adaptive is intuitive and easy-to-use with familiar “Excel-like” interfaces and drag-and-drop functionality.
There really is no comparison
Built for finance, by finance, Adaptive Insights delivers the most capable, cost-effective CPM software for mid-size and enterprise-level organizations around the world. Backed by industry-leading cloud-based technology and intuitive, user-friendly functionality, the Adaptive Suite reduces total cost of ownership (TCO) and increases efficiency in planning, consolidation, reporting, and more.
Say goodbye to “Excel hell” and inferior CPM solutions.
Say hello to Adaptive Insights.